This Policy applies as between you and Blue Plus Technologies. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of this Web Site and any Services or Systems provided by Blue Plus Technologies.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
|"Account"||means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to use our Services, or to access Material and / or any communications System on the Web Site;|
|"Content"||means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site and any of our Services and Systems;|
|"Cookie"||means a small text file placed on your computer by Blue Plus Technologies when you visit certain parts of this Web Site. This allows us to identify recurring visitors and to analyse their browsing habits within the Web Site. Further details are contained in Clause 7 of this Policy;|
|"Data"||means collectively all information that you submit to the Web Site and our Services and Systems. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems;|
|"Service"||means collectively any online facilities, this includes, but is not limited to, online ordering services, web design, hosting, internet marketing consultancy, Cost-Per-Click Google Adwords campaign management or information that Blue Plus Technologies makes available through www.blueplustechnologies.com either now or in the future;|
|"System"||means any online communications infrastructure that Blue Plus Technologies makes available either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, online ordering website, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;|
|"User"/"Users"||means any third party that accesses our Systems and is not employed by Blue Plus Technologies;|
|"Web Site"||means the website that you are currently using (www.blueplustechnologies.com) and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. subdomain.blueplustechnologies.com) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
2. Data Collected
- 2.1 name;
- 2.2 title;
- 2.3 gender;
- 2.4 address such as post code, street address, city, county and country;
- 2.5 profession;
- 2.6 contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- 2.7 demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- 2.8 financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- 2.9 IP address (automatically collected);
- 2.10 web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- 2.11 operating system (automatically collected);
- 2.12 a list of URLS starting with a referring site, your activity on this Web Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
- 2.13 Cookie information (see clause 7 below).
3. Our Use of Data
- 3.1 Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Blue Plus Technologies for as long as you use the Services and Systems.
- 3.2 Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 4, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
3.3 Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service
and experience when using our Web Site.
Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- 3.3.1 internal record keeping;
- 3.3.2 improvement of our products / services;
- 3.3.3 transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- 3.3.4 contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Web Site.
4. Third Party Web Sites and Services
- Blue Plus Technologies may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment handling, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Web Site. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties must be processed within the terms of this Policy.
5. Changes of Business Ownership and Control
- 5.1 Blue Plus Technologies may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
- 5.2 In the event that any Data submitted by Users will be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
- Data security is of great importance to Blue Plus Technologies and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected online.
- 7.1 Blue Plus Technologies may set and access Cookies on your computer.
- 7.2 A Cookie is a small file that resides on your computerÂ´s hard drive and often contains an anonymous unique identifier and is accessible only by the web site that placed it there, not any other sites.
- 7.3 You may delete Cookies, however you may loose any information that enables you to access the Web Site more quickly.
- 7.4 You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your web browser. By default, your browser will accept Cookies, however this can be altered. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser. Disabling Cookies may prevent you from using the full range of Services available on the Web Site.
8. Changes to this Policy